So i’ve been up ever since 11ish today. Got home around 3:30am from my cousins in Murrieta then began packing and what not because my parents said we are leaving at 5am, but everyone is asleep…and I am still awake….and have to prepare so much stuff for our trip. wah! :(
I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and saw them crying in their bed at night or singing in the shower or humming quietly to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street. And even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think, after...
I hate texting.
I want to go back to the old days when you wanted to talk to someone you go and visit them face to face, and if they really wanted to talk to you too, the least they could do is give you a call. With texting, you can ignore the text and not be obligated to respond back. Also, with texting you have to wait and wait and wait. What if they never even received your text in the first place? So texting...
If you don't have time for me on the daily basis
auspiciousappeal: Then I don’t have time for you when you’re bored.
It’s so annoying how you never ask me questions to get to know me! I’m annoyed and frustrated, but it’s hard to put on a dgaf mentality with you though.
Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll...– (via stevenrosas)
I got a B in General Organic and Bio Chemistry!!!!!!! I cannot be any more happier because that was the hardest class I’ve taken so far. I’m ecstatic and can’t wait for winter break. Dude…
It’s hard to focus on school when you have so many family problems going on. School is so close to ending, only 3 finals to take, but I’m getting so frustrated and stressed out thinking about my family.
Today was just not my day
I was so stupid and didn’t plan accordingly or think ahead of time of all the appointments I had to meet. My morning started off with waking up late. I had an appointment for a TB test at 8:15 am and didn’t leave my house until 7:55 am. Drove like a maniac (but still cautious) on the freeway to school. After my only class for the day, I went to a Pre-health society meeting that lasted...
Studying 5 minutes before a test
ohsobasick: chrisbeatz: dayumjoeey: Difficulty Level: Easy>Medium>Hard>Expert>Asian little ninjas that girl would kick my ass.. hahaha how entertaining!
It was really fun and exciting in the beginning to talk to you. But now, it feels like you are kind of giving me the cold shoulder. 90% of this observation could just be me being paranoid, but trust me, talking to you now is very difficult because it feels like I’m the only one that’s “interested” so to speak. The other 10% could just be the fact that finals are around the corner and you and I...